Tuesday, February 8, 2011

E is Very Very Extraordinary!

Took the girls to our bi-weekly pediatrician appointment today! Boy did we get great news!

Abigail is 9lbs 11oz and 22 inches long! She sounds great and Dr G said she was starting to teethe! Her development is AHEAD of where it needs to be! She is measuring about 4-6 weeks behind her actual age! Keep in mind folks, she should be 15 weeks behind! We are starting baby food this week! I'm very excited however Im sure that will fade quickly when Im scraping sweet potatoes off the ceiling!

Adalynn is 10lbs 7oz and 22 inches! Big girl! Dr G said she was really teething which might explain the clingy/fussy spells she has been having at night! She is also measuring ahead just like her sister. We also don't go back to see Dr G until their 9 month check-up (whoa baby).

Words cannot express how amazed and blessed I am by my girls development! The Lord has truly touched this family and protected us from so much. I love watching them grow! Motherhood is the best gift I have ever been given!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Clayli! I am so so so happy for you and your beautiful girls!! What a miracle they are. Your'e so right, it's the best gift. YAY Abby & Addy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news Clayli, it's amazing everything they've accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news! I am so happy for you and your family! Hope that eventually I will get to come see you and those precious girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome news! They are such strong beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great news! I can't believe how fast they are progressing. Definitely something to brag about. I wondered if they were teething.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow, girls, grow! Wow! So amazing! Starting baby food makes for some really great photo opps, lol.

    ReplyDelete