Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy Week

Mommy has here plate full this week. Housework is piling up and I have 2 little princesses that don't leave me much time. Laundry or cuddles? Cuddles win everytime. I have a Footprints ministry meeting tonight! I'm so excited about becoming the Huntsville Chapter Coordinator for Footprints. I'm looking forward to meeting NICU families and spreading His Word. Tuesday night I have the March of Dimes kickoff party where I will be speaking and telling my girls amazing story!

Abby and Addy are holding their head's up so well these days. They are eating 5oz bottles every 4 hours and we started rice cereal from a bowl on Saturday. They LOVE it! Abby did have some sort of virus on Friday. We took her to Dr Gunter and all RSV and flu tests came back negative. Praise God! At least I now have snotty nose and fever under my hat and may not be as scared next time.

Also, if you havent gotten with me yet PLEASE consider donating and getting out to walk on April 16 for March for Babies. March of Dimes research brings babies home!

In His Grace,
Clayli

3 comments:

  1. Clayli, how awesome! I have never heard of Footprints but what a ministry that must be. So needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! It is a wonderful ministry and I am so blessed to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy the girls are doing well and Abby's tests came back negative! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete