Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I will be a blogger.

I will blog. I can do this. I think....

Yeah I know it's about time...

A&A turned 1! They are perfectly happy and healthy! They are also stubborn, silly, and at moments whiny. I love every single moment of it. We are 9 days away from "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and no its obviously not Christmas...FOOTBALL SEASON. I absolutely can not wait to take the girls to Starkville. I promise I will actually update this thing...pinky promise.

Clayli

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. It is hard to get into the habit of blogging. I started to do it more when I realized that it was the best way for me to keep up with documenting my kids growing up years. I am the worst at keeping a baby book or a journal.
    I hope to see more blog posts from you. Your girls are just the cutest. Happy 1st Birthday to them and to you!!!

    ReplyDelete